IBR-2-48-175: Our line of pre-assembled battery racks are designed to meet the needs of system integrators and installers and provide the best of both worlds.
The innovative OutBack Integrated Battery Rack system is a complete battery enclosure that includes all cell interconnects, cabling, and series string overcurrent protection and disconnects. All electrical connections are made at the factory and ship fully assembled with the exception of the batteries, which can be quickly added and connected on the job site, making the Integrated Battery Rack uniquely easy to specify, order, and install. The new lithium-ion models are also tested and listed to the Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540.
Unlike typical steel racks or sheet-metal enclosures, the OutBack design is crafted of powder-coated aluminum, resulting in a cleaner appearance able to withstand the most challenging environments– while weighing less than 90 pounds. The 2-shelf IBR-2 is sized to fit under an OutBack Radian inverter/charger to reduce system component “clutter” and make the best use of installation space. Clear covers on the racks permit visual inspection of internal components while providing additional.
Features: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
- Fast installation with cell interconnect
- Supports multiple 48V strings of OutBack EnergyCell and lithium-ion batteries
- Overcurrent protection on each battery string provides added safety and flexibility
- Well-ventilated for increased battery safety and longevity
- NEW IBR-2-48-175-LI model for lithium ion batteries including Simpliphi Battery’s 3.5kWh, 48V
- Ideal for use with OutBack Power Battery‘s Radian Series, FLEXpower Series, and FLEXcoupled systems
- Protective terminal covers
- Space-saving design with smaller footprint
- IBR-2-48-175-LI tested and listed to Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540
Specifications: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
- Shelfs: 2
- String Overcurrent Protection: 175ADC
- Nominal System Voltage: 48 VDC
- Supported Batteries: EnergyCell 200PLR, EnergyCell 200PLC, & more
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 33 x 27 x 24.5
- Weight: 60 lb
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Videos: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
Outback Power IBR Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Battery Rack – IBR-2-48-175
Take a look at Outback Power’s sealed AGM deep cycle battery rack, the IBR. It is available in 2 or 3 shelves. It provides a safe, convenient method for wiring your multiple strings of batteries through a breaker and back to your DC load center.
Downloads: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
FAQs: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
💬 How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provides for the IBR-2-48-175 battery racks?
🔎 OutBack Power provides 2-years limited warranty for this battery racks.
💬 How heavy is this product?
🔎 60 lb.
💬 Are these lithium-ion models tested and listed to the Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard?
🔎 Yes, the new lithium-ion models are also tested and listed to the Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540.
💬 How can I buy the IBR-2-48-175 battery racks from a solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 We’re glad you asked! We’d love to become your solar equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Find out how to buy this product by reading the section below.
How to Buy: IBR-2-48-175 Integrated Battery Rack
If you are ready to purchase, create a free account with us － your OutBack Power Battery Racks supplier, Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your solar wholesale dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below to create an account. We will be glad to assist you with your OutBack Power – IBR-2-48-175 battery rack transaction.