ARK512200: To guarantee that all cells are charged and discharged equally, each ARK Battery has a unique (Impactiv) balancing system. This accomplishes the same thing that lead-acid battery “equalizing” does. External equalization of LiFePO4 batteries may not be possible, but it is essential that each cell maintain the same voltage. An “imbalanced” battery will have a lower capacity, a significantly shorter cycle life, and bothersome BMS shut-offs.
All ARK Batteries use IMPACTIV balancing, which distributes extra power from high-voltage cells to low-voltage cells and increases dissipative consumption if a cell reaches dangerously high voltage.
Features: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Stable Voltage.
- Maintenance Free.
- Light Weight.
- Field Serviceable.
- Integrated breaker.
- Temperature Protected.
- BMS Protected.
- In a rack or cabinet, ARK Batteries can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Both the front and back of the device have terminals that make it easier to cable either position.
- When compared to lead acid batteries, ARK Batteries can be charged in less than half the time.
- Battery percentage, battery volts, charge/discharge amps, and charge/discharge watts are all displayed on a shunt-based LCD.
- With features like casters, Anderson connectors, and Bluetooth monitoring for a quick and efficient installation process, ARK Batteries are created by installers for installers.
Specifications: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48 Volts
- Actual Voltage: 51.2 Volts
- Amp Hours: 200
- Max Continuous Charge/Discharge Amps: 140
- Breaker Size (Amps): 160
- Minimum Temperature: 32ºF
- Maximum Temperature: 115ºF
- Maximum Charge Volts: 57.6
- Recommended Charge Volts: 57.2
- Float Volts: 54.4
- Cell Chemistry: LiFe PO4
- Cell Format: Prismatic
- Certifications: UL 1642 UN 38.2
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Dimensions: 17 x 31 x 38
- Weight: 335 lb.
Downloads: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
Gallery: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
FAQs: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
🔎 How many years of warranty do the ARK512200 LiFe PO4 Lithium Batteries come with from Ark Battery?
💬 This ARK 512200 solar storage battery comes with a 10-year limited warranty from Ark Battery.
🔎 How big is this solar-powered battery from Ark Lithium Battery?
💬 The size of this item is 17 x 24 x 33 inches.
🔎 How much weight is this 512200 ARK battery?
💬 This 185 lb ARK 512200 solar battery is made by Ark Lithium Battery.
🔎 How can I buy this ARK 512200 battery from a distributor of off-grid solar equipment?
💬 We’re glad you asked! You can use the information in the section below to collaborate with Zonna, your off-grid solar wholesale distributor, and benefit from opportunities for next-day shipping and wholesale pricing.
How to Buy: ARK512200, 51.2 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
Create a free account with Zonna Energy, your wholesale distributor of solar energy equipment, if you are prepared to buy an ARK512200 Off-Grid Residential Battery, and wait for us to get in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours to authorize your dealer account. You can benefit from wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options after creating an account. (Next-day delivery may be available for some items.) Complete the following form to create an account. With your Ark Battery – ARK512200 transaction, we will be happy to help.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.