ARK512100: Every ARK Battery is equipped with a special (Impactiv) balancing system to ensure that all cells are charged and discharged equally. This serves the same purpose as ‘equalizing’ does for a lead-acid battery. While LiFePO4 batteries may not be equalized externally, it is critical that all cells within maintain the same voltage. An ‘imbalanced’ battery will result in nuisance BMS shut-offs, lower capacity, and a drastically reduced cycle life.
IMPACTIV balancing, used in all ARK Batteries channels extra power from high-volt cells to low-volt cells, and deploys additional dissipative consumption should a cell reach critically high voltage.
Features: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Stable Voltage.
- Maintenance Free.
- Light Weight.
- Field Serviceable.
- Integrated breaker.
- Temperature Protected.
- BMS Protected.
- ARK Batteries can be installed in an upright position or horizontally in a rack or cabinet. There are terminals on the front and back to simplify the cabling process for either position.
- ARK Batteries can be charged in less than half the time required to charge lead acid batteries.
- Shunt based LCD displays battery percentage, battery volts, charge/discharge amps, and charge/discharge watts.
- ARK Batteries are designed by installers for installers, with implemented features such as casters, Anderson connectors and Bluetooth monitoring for an easy and time-effective installation process.
Specifications: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48 Volts
- Actual Voltage: 51.2 Volts
- Amp Hours: 100
- Max Continuous Charge/Discharge Amps: 100
- Breaker Size (Amps): 125
- Minimum Temperature: 32ºF
- Maximum Temperature: 115ºF
- Maximum Charge Volts: 57.6
- Recommended Charge Volts: 57.2
- Float Volts: 54.4
- Cell Chemistry: LiFe PO4
- Cell Format: Prismatic
- Certifications: UL 1642 & UL 1973 UN 38.3
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Dimensions: 17 x 24 x 33
- Weight: 185 lb.
Downloads: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
Gallery: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
FAQs: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
🔎 How many years of warranty does Ark Battery provide for the ARK512100 LiFe PO4 Lithium Batteries?
💬 Ark Battery provides 10 years of limited warranty for this ARK 512100 solar storage battery.
🔎 What are the dimensions of this solar PV battery from Ark Lithium Battery?
💬 This unit’s dimensions are 17 x 24 x 33 inches.
🔎 How heavy is this ARK 512100 battery?
💬 This ARK 512100 solar battery from Ark Lithium Battery weighs 185 lb.
🔎 How can I purchase this ARK 512100 battery from an off-grid solar equipment distributor?
💬 Glad you’ve asked! You can follow the section below to partner with Zonna – your off-grid solar wholesale distributor – and take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping opportunities!
How to Buy: ARK512100, 51.2 Volts, 100AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
If you are ready to purchase a ARK512100 Off Grid Residential Battery, simply create a free account with us － your wholesale solar energy equipment distributor; Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) To create an account, fill the form below. We will be glad to assist you with your Ark Battery – ARK512100 transaction.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.