ARK256200: Each ARK Battery has a distinct (Impactiv) balancing system to ensure that all cells are charged and discharged equally. This achieves the same result as “equalizing” a lead-acid battery. LiFePO4 batteries may not be capable of external equalization, but it is imperative that each cell maintain the same voltage. A battery that is “imbalanced” will have a lower capacity, a considerably lower cycle life, and annoying BMS shut-offs.
All ARK Batteries employ IMPACTIV balancing, which increases dissipative consumption if a cell reaches an unsafely high voltage and distributes extra power from high-voltage cells to low-voltage cells.
Features: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Stable Voltage.
- Maintenance Free.
- Light Weight.
- Field Serviceable.
- Integrated breaker.
- Temperature Protected.
- BMS Protected.
- ARK Batteries can be mounted either vertically or horizontally in a rack or cabinet. The device has terminals on the front and back that make it simple to cable either position.
- ARK Batteries can be charged in significantly less time than lead acid batteries.
- A shunt-based LCD shows the battery percentage, battery voltage, charge/discharge amps, and charge/discharge watts.
- With features like casters, Anderson connectors, and Bluetooth monitoring for a quick and efficient installation process, ARK Batteries are created by installers for installers.
Specifications: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 24 Volts
- Actual Voltage: 25.6 Volts
- Amp Hours: 200
- Max Continuous Charge/Discharge Amps: 140
- Breaker Size (Amps): 160
- Minimum Temperature: 32ºF
- Maximum Temperature: 115ºF
- Maximum Charge Volts: 28.8
- Recommended Charge Volts: 28.6
- Float Volts: 27.2
- Cell Chemistry: LiFe PO4
- Cell Format: Prismatic
- Certifications: UL 1642 UN 38.3
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Dimensions: 17 x 24 x 33
- Weight: 185 lb.
Downloads: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
Gallery: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
FAQs: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
🔎 How many years of warranty does Ark Battery provide with its ARK256200 LiFe PO4 Lithium Batteries?
💬 The 10-year limited warranty for this ARK 256200 solar storage battery is provided by Ark Battery.
🔎 What size battery, manufactured by Ark Lithium Battery, is this?
💬 The size of this item is 17 x 24 x 33 inches.
🔎 How much weight is this 256200 ARK battery?
💬 This 185 lb ARK 256200 solar battery is made by Ark Lithium Battery.
🔎 How can I purchase this ARK 256200 battery from an off-grid solar equipment distributor?
💬 We appreciate you asking! You can work with Zonna, your off-grid solar wholesale distributor, and take advantage of opportunities for next-day shipping and wholesale prices by using the information in the section below.
How to Buy: ARK256200, 25.6 Volts, 200AH, LiFe PO4 Battery
If you are prepared to purchase an ARK256200 Off-Grid Residential Battery, sign up for a free account with Zonna Energy, your wholesale supplier of solar energy equipment, and wait for us to contact you within 24 to 48 hours to authorize your dealer account. After creating an account, you can take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping choices. (Some items might be eligible for next-day delivery.) To register, fill out the following form. We will be pleased to assist with your Ark Battery – ARK256200 transaction.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.