800RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The steel container (module) design idea and intrinsic racking mechanism of the EnergyCell RE big capacity battery enable a cost-effective battery system with a compact, speedy, and simple installation process.
The EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery family is ideal for high-capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. 800RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery family is perfect for high-capacity VRLA battery applications. The steel container (module) design idea and the built-in racking mechanism of the EnergyCell RE big capacity battery enable a cost-effective battery system with a small, quick, and easy installation process.
The EnergyCell RE large capacity battery provides exceptional performance and service life in grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 800RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 800RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 810 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 24
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 24VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.44 × 23.5 × 39.40
- Weight: 2262 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 800RE-24 High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
InterSolar Europe Conference provides a quick overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity solar PV storage battery and how they can manage stacked off-grid solar inverters in this video. To view the video on YouTube, go to Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of warranty on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How heavy is this solar storage battery?
🔎 This off-grid solar energy PV storage battery is 2262 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power solar PV storage battery are 43.44 × 23.5 × 39.40 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your solar equipment wholesale distributor for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 800RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to buy, sign up for a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Battery wholesaler, and wait for us to contact you within 24 to 48 business hours to authorize your solar wholesale distributor account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of solar wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Same-day delivery may be available for some goods.) Fill out the form below to create an account. We look forward to assisting you with your OutBack Power battery purchase.