2700RE: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The steel container (module) design idea of the EnergyCell RE big capacity battery and its inherent racking mechanism provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, quick, and simple installation process.
The EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system employs AGM technology, combining enhanced cell design with a more effective racking method. The improved cell has thicker positive plates that will last longer. The welded/epoxy dual post seal idea provides the most significant integrity seal in the industry. The diverse copper post designs also contribute to the high-performance rate.
The EnergyCell RE large capacity battery delivers superior performance and service life in grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 2700RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 2700RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 2140 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 48
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 48VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 74.92 × 27.46 × 56.37
- Weight: 8266 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 2700RE High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
InterSolar Europe Conference provides a quick overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity solar energy batteries and how they can manage stacked inverters in this video. To view the video on YouTube, go to Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of warranty on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How heavy is this solar energy storage battery?
🔎 This solar PV storage battery is 8266 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power battery are 74.92 × 27.46 × 56.37 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy wholesaler?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your solar energy equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 2700RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to purchase, create a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Batteries wholesale supplier, and wait for us to contact you between 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your wholesale solar dealer account. You’ll be able to take advantage of solar wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices once you’ve made an account. (Some items may qualify for same-day delivery.) To make an account, fill out the form below. We are delighted to assist you with your OutBack Power battery purchase.