2700RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is a perfect choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The EnergyCell RE big capacity battery’s steel container (module) design concept and its inherent racking mechanism provide a cost-effective battery system with a compact, rapid, and simple installation process.
The EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system is built with AGM technology, combining improved cell design with a more efficient racking mechanism. The enhanced cell includes thicker positive plates that will last for a more extended time. The concept of the welded/epoxy dual post seal delivers the industry’s most significant integrity seal. The various copper post designs add to the high-performance rate as well.
In grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions, the EnergyCell RE large capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life.
Features: 2700RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 2700RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 2770 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 24
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 24VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 74.92 × 27.46 × 56.37
- Weight: 8266 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 2700RE-24 High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
InterSolar Europe Conference provides a quick overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity PV storage batteries and how they can manage stacked off-grid solar inverters in this video. To view the video on YouTube, go to Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of warranty on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How heavy is this solar energy storage battery?
🔎 This off-grid solar energy Solar PV storage battery is 8266 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power solar PV storage battery are 74.92 × 27.46 × 56.37 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy equipment wholesaler?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your solar energy equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 2700RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to buy, sign up for a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Battery wholesaler, and wait for us to contact you within 24 to 48 business hours to authorize your wholesale solar supplier account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of solar wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Same-day delivery may be available for some goods.) Fill out the form below to create an account.