2200RE: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The steel can (module) design idea of the EnergyCell RE large capacity battery, together with its inherent racking system, provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, rapid, and simple installation process.
The AGM technology utilized in the EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system combines a better cell design with a better racking method. The improved cell includes thicker positive plates that will last for a more extended time. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the most significant integrity seal in the industry. The many copper post design also contributes to the high-performance rate.
The EnergyCell RE large capacity battery delivers outstanding performance and service life in grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 2200RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 2200RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 2140 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 48
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 48VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77.96 × 26.25 × 56.37
- Weight: 6707 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 2200RE High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of guarantee on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How hefty is this solar energy storage battery?
🔎 6707 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power battery are 77.96 × 26.25 × 56.37 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy wholesaler?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your wholesale off-grid solar equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 2200RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to buy, sign up for a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Batteries wholesale distributor, and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some goods may be eligible for same-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We are happy to help you with your OutBack Power battery purchase.