2200RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent alternative for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The EnergyCell RE big capacity battery’s steel container (module) design concept, combined with its inherent racking mechanism, provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, quick, and simple installation process.
The AGM technology used in the EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system combines improved cell design with a more efficient racking method. The improved cell includes thicker positive plates that will last for a longer period of time. The welded/epoxy dual post seal concept delivers the industry’s most significant integrity seal. The numerous copper post designs add to the high performance rate as well.
In grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions, the EnergyCell RE large capacity battery provides exceptional performance and service life.
Features: 2200RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 2200RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 2140 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 24
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 24VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77.96 × 26.25 × 56.37
- Weight: 6707 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 2200RE-24 High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
InterSolar Europe Conference provides a quick overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity batteries and how they can manage stacked inverters in this video. To view the video on YouTube, go to Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of guarantee on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How hefty is this solar energy storage battery?
🔎 6707 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power battery are 77.96 × 26.25 × 56.37 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy wholesaler?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your solar energy equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 2200RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to purchase, create a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Batteries wholesale distributor, and wait for us to contact you between 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your wholesale solar dealer account. You’ll be able to take advantage of solar wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices once you’ve made an account. (Some items may qualify for same-day delivery.) To make an account, fill out the form. We are delighted to assist you with your OutBack Power battery purchase.