2000RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The steel can (module) design idea of the EnergyCell RE large capacity battery, together with its inherent racking system, provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, rapid, and simple installation process.
The AGM technology used in the EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system combines an improved cell design with a superior racking method. The enhanced cell has thicker positive plates that will last longer. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design delivers the industry’s best integrity seal. The massive copper post design contributes to the high rate of performance as well.
The EnergyCell RE large capacity battery delivers outstanding performance and service life in grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 2000RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 2000RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 2070 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 24
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 24VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 300A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 74.92 × 27.46 × 44.37
- Weight: 6464 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 2000RE-24 High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 OutBack Power offers how many years of guarantee on this battery?
🔎 This battery is covered by a 3-year limited warranty from OutBack Power.
💬 How hefty is this solar energy storage battery?
🔎 6464 lb.
💬 What are the dimensions of this battery in inches?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power battery are 74.92 × 27.46 × 44.37 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy wholesaler?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your wholesale off-grid solar equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: 2000RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you’re ready to buy, sign up for a free account with us – your OutBack Power Batteries wholesale distributor, Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your wholesale solar distributor account. You’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale solar rates and same-day shipping choices once you’ve made an account. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) To make an account, fill out the form below. We can gladly assist you with your OutBack Power battery purchase.