1300RE: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family is an excellent choice for high capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery applications. The steel can (module) design idea of the EnergyCell RE large capacity battery, together with its inherent racking system, provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, rapid, and simple installation process.
The AGM technology used in the EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system combines an improved cell design with a superior racking method. The enhanced cell has thicker positive plates that will last longer. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design delivers the industry’s best integrity seal. The massive copper post design contributes to the high rate of performance as well.
The EnergyCell RE large capacity battery delivers outstanding performance and service life in grid-connected, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 1300RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 1300RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 1240 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 48
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 48VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 250A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77.96 × 26.25 × 33.32
- Weight: 4330 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 1300RE High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
InterSolar Europe Conference provides a quick overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity batteries and how they can manage stacked inverters in this video. To view the video on YouTube, go to Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provides for this battery?
🔎 OutBack Power provides 3-years limited warranty for this battery.
💬 How heavy is this product?
🔎 4330 lb.
💬 What are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 Dimensions of this battery from OutBack Power is 77.96 × 26.25 × 33.32 (HxWxD) in inches.
💬 How can I buy this battery from a solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 We’re glad you asked! We’d love to become your off-grid solar equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Find out how to buy this product by reading the section below.
How to Buy: 1300RE EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you are ready to purchase, create a free account with us － your OutBack Power Batteries distributor, Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We will be glad to assist you with your OutBack Power battery transaction.