1100RE-24: The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost-effective battery system with a compact, quick and straightforward installation process.
The EnergyCell RE high-capacity battery system’s AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The improved cell contains thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate of performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive, and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
Features: 1100RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- 1800 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- Space-saving 4 × 6 standard 48V system configuration
- Battery frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- 100% out of box initial battery capacity
- VRLA-AGM technology: 99% gas recombination efficient, no periodic watering of cells, no re-torquing of terminal connections, and no equalization charge under standard operating conditions
Specifications: 1100RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
- Battery Amp Hours (Ah): 1150 AH
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage (DC): 24
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2V
- Nominal Voltage Per System: 24VDC
- Cycle Life (50% DOD, 1.75VPC): 1800
- Absorb Voltage (25°C): 55.6VDC
- Absorb Time: 2hrs
- Float Voltage (25°C): 54VDC
- Equalize Voltage: 2.32VDC
- Maximum Charge Current (Per Battery): 212.5A
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Optimal Operating Temperature Range: 68 to 86°F (20 to 30°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 60.7 × 23.5 × 37.15
- Weight: 3797
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: 1100RE-24 High Capacity Battery
Videos: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power
In this video, you will see a brief overview of inverter stacking applications as well as high energy cell capacity batteries and how it can handle stacked inverters by InterSolar Europe Conference. If you would like to watch the video on YouTube, click Inverter Stacking Applications – OutBack Power.
FAQs: OutBack Power EnergyCell RE Batteries
💬 How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provides for this battery?
🔎 OutBack Power provides 3-years limited warranty for this battery.
💬 How heavy is this product?
🔎 3797 lb.
💬 What are the dimensions of this battery?
🔎 Dimensions of this battery from OutBack Power is 60.7 × 23.5 × 37.15 (HxWxD) in inches.
💬 How can I buy this battery from a solar equipment distributor?
🔎 We’re glad you asked! We’d love to become your off-grid solar wholesale equipment supplier for your solar installation projects! Find out how to buy this product by reading the section below.
How to Buy: 1100RE-24 EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
If you are ready to purchase, create a free account with us － your OutBack Power Batteries distributor, Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We will be glad to assist you with your OutBack Power battery transaction.